Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2009 Graduation Thank You's




Congratulations to all the Graduates!
Got a senior this year? Needing to get those senior pictures figured out? I have purchased some new equipment giving me the ability to do more indoors!

My Senior Portrait Package is $200 and includes: a 3 hour maximum indoor/outdoor/on location photo shoot, as many outfits as you can fit in, a book with all your proofs and a CD of the raw images with copywrite release so you can have all of your pictures.
You can print with me or anywhere you like. I have very competetive printing prices and can custom design your photos for wallets, poster prints, invitations and thank yous.

Book your senior photo session with me now for any time in July and I will include 50 free wallets! Also add your family to the session for only $25 more!

No comments: