Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am a business owner...

I am making it official! images by Erin is now an official business in South Dakota - which means this blog has to be converted into a business blog AND I had to create a new one to handle all the great pictures of my Godson (because lets face it - that is really all I have posted on the other blog). Be sure to bookmark both! And become a follower so you know when I have new things going on! Thanks for following me on this blog and for switching over to the new one! Hopefully my business is not a bust - but it won't be my main income - I am planning on staying at the radio station for some time to come! Enjoy the same great content just at a different location! Thanks ~ e

P.S. I have moved everything that was previously on this blog to this blog:

http://allabouterinblog.blogspot.com/

go and enjoy my personal content there and look for business 'stuff' here!

No comments: